Thursday, April 16, 2009

falling asleep in class....

Yesterday in Mr. Dailey's English class, he played this ridiculously long documentary about jazz. Now I don't have a problem with it, its cool and dandy and all, but an hour and a half is too much.
Well, I moved to lay down in the middle of the floor because I couldn't see from behind the projector, but I fell asleep. I guess I roll around in my sleep because I woke up 2 yards away from my initial spot, sprawled out on the floor. Mr. Dailey flicked the lights on which woke me up and people were looking at me like..."Wow, Tinsley." So I sat up and realized I had bed/sex hair (LOL).

Its hilarious to imagine me asleep, rolling around in the middle of the floor with the projector flashing different colors on the walls. Haha... yeah.

2 comments:

  1. Smooth. At least you didn't shout out "OH TAKE ME JONATHAN!" in your sleep or anything...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... actually, I do have this problem with talking in my sleep.
    I doubt that I did that though...
    I hope.

    ReplyDelete