Friday, December 18, 2009

The other day, my sister had an interesting proposition for me. She told me that I should write down a list of 100 things I want/expect in a man. I thought this was ridiculous, pathetic and stupid. I decided I would shorten it down to 10 things. I didn't think that there were many things I expected, but to my surprise I couldn't stop adding to my list. This was sort of fun.

In no particular order:

very attractive (and knows it)
dresses well/interestingly
confident
would dance with me, even if he says he can't dance
wants to go out and do things
drives/has a car
has nice/interesting friends who like me.
has nice/cool/supportive parents who like me a lot.
likes shopping/fashion
is a goofball
comfortable with his body
wants to be seen with me
likes to cook/thinks its sexy that I do
is an artist
isn't too proud to cry.
doesn't make me pay for everything
extremely loyal
respects me and treats me the same where ever we are
loves to cuddle.
can handle my sex drive. (not that he wants it all the time, but can put up with me wanting it a lot.)
spontaneous
great sense of humor/enjoys mine
tells me that I'm beautiful often. And means it.
honest.
makes me strive to be a better person
smells wonderful
holds me and makes me feel warm and loved.
we can talk for hours
someone who lives close enough to me so that we can see each other on a regular basis
enthusiastic about something
my age
compassionate and empathetic
loves surprises
doesn't smoke/would not approve if I did.
has a bright future
doesn't take things like religion or politics seriously.
takes pictures of/paints me [and/or] lets me paint pictures of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment